Deadline: January 4, 2024
The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Summer Program provides opportunities for pre- and post-doctoral researchers from the US, Canada and Europe to receive an online orientation and Japanese lessons, and to pursue research under the guidance of host researchers at Japanese universities and research institutes over a period of two months during the summer.
Applicants must meet all the criteria below.
1) Be U.S. citizens or permanent residents;
2) Be enrolled in a university graduate program or hold a doctorate degree which must have been received on or after 2 April 2017 (not required to hold a full-time position);
3) Be enrolled at an institution located in the United States;
4) Have received in advance acceptance from their host researchers; and
5) Aspire to become a researcher in the future
Please see https://jspsusa.org/wp/fellowship/summer/